Do you need more customers? You must market your business in fun, exciting ways. If nothing's worked for you, or you need new ideas, here are the top five ways to market your business:
1. Hire a web design company
The best way to make yourself stand out from your competition is with a great website. Your website should be eye-catching, easy to navigate, and useful. Unfortunately, without a background in web design, you won't be able to make one yourself. Hire a web design company. Even if you already have a website, get it updated.
2. Use social media
Target your customers on the platforms they use most: social media. Make social media accounts specifically for your business and use them every day. Here are some tips on using social media successfully:
- Don't make your customers feel like they're reading an ad. Keep posts useful, fun, and don't try to sell anything.
- Give customers a reason to follow you on social media. Post coupon codes, deals, and specials.
- Pay attention to customer interaction. Notice what they like and comment on most, and replicate it.
3. Make clever video ads
What's the secret trick for getting customers to watch ads for your business? Don't let them know they're watching an ad. Make fun video ads for your company. Some ideas include skits, instructional videos, or testimonials. Making a great video is tough, so hire a company that specializes in video production.
4. Start a blog
Customers want to feel a personal connection to the business. A blog is a great place to show who you are and what your business is all about. Connect your blog to your website and follow these tips:
- Blog frequently. This drives traffic to your website. Make sure there's something new at least twice a week.
- Have guest bloggers. This creates fresh content, allows cross promotion, and helps you get connections.
- Do keyword research and tailor articles based on SEO.
5. Create a mailing list
A mailing list is a way to ensure your customers don't forget about your business. This is a great way to reach out to customers since they don't have to put forth any effort. However, you need to make sure you're using mailing lists correctly. Here is a mailing list guideline:
- Invite your customers to sign up on your blog, social media, and website. Don't use annoying pop-ups.
- Don't spam your mailing lists. You shouldn't send emails more than once a week, and it shouldn't be full of ads.
- Let the customer know what's new and what's coming up.
- Offer special discounts and deals that are only accessible via the mailing list.
These are five tips that will help you reach new customers. Soon, your business will be thriving.